- 400g zander filet, skinned and boned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g butter, room temperature
- 3 tbsp diced shallots, blanched
- 4 tbsp chopped mixed herbs (e.g. parsley, estragon, chervil, basil, etc.)
- 35g panko crumbs (breadcrumbs from an Asian food shop)
- 1 lime, grated rind
- 3 tbsp almonds, roasted and finely chopped
Cream the butter. Mix in all the other ingredients and season to taste. Make a roll from the mixture, wrap it in tin foil and cool in the fridge. Cut the zander filet into four portions, season with salt and fry briefly in olive oil on both sides. Brush an ovenproof dish with olive oil, place the zander filets in it and cover with slices of the herb crust. Gratinate for 6 minutes on the Hot Air setting at 200 °C.
Ingredients cauliflower puree
- 1 large cauliflower, washed and cut
- into florets
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 pinch fleur de sel
After preheating6 minutes| Hot Air 200 °C
Vacuum pack the cauliflower, butter and fleur de sel. Cook until soft on a 100 °C steam setting, about 25 minutes. Mix into a fine puree, season and serve with the fish.
Cooking level cauliflower puree
25 minutes | Steam 100 °C
You can mix the puree with half a litre of vegetable stock and serve as a fine soup.