Ingredients for the roasted cauliflower
- 2 cauliflower heads (approx. 500 g)
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful of coriander, thinly sliced
- 2-3 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
To prepare the roasted cauliflower
Separate the cauliflower into very small florets and mix the cauliflower and sweet potato cubes with the olive oil and salt. Transfer to a baking tray and roast for 20 minutes at 190 °C (hot air). Place the cauliflower and sweet potatoes in a bowl and mix thoroughly with all the other ingredients.
Ingredients for the dressing
- 80 g tahini
- 120 ml water
- 1 unwaxed lemon, grated zest and juice
To prepare the dressing
To make the dressing, mix all of the ingredients thoroughly, then marinate the salad in the dressing.