Ingredients for the salad
- 1 baguette, halved lengthways then cut into thinly slices
- 1 clove of garlic to rub onto the bread
- Olive oil for brushing
- 400g of cherry tomatoes in various hues, quartered
- ½ bunch of basil leaves, plucked leaves, for the garnish
Preparing the marinade
Mix the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and peel, garlic and oil into a marinade and season with salt and pepper.
Ingredients for the marinade
- 3 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- ½ an organic lemon, juice and peel
- ½ a clove of garlic, chopped
- 70ml of olive oil
- Fleur de Sel, ground black pepper from the mill
Preparing the pistachio balls
Roll the cream cheese into balls and coat with the pistachios.
Ingredients for the pistachio balls
- 150g of cream cheese, seasoned with salt
- and pepper
- 70g of roasted, chopped pistachios
Marinade the tomatoes and distribute them on the plate. Put the slices of baguette between them and sprinkle the basil leaves on top. Arrange the pistachio balls on top of the salad.